Renkus Heinz STX2
Item No 17973
- Compact Three-Way Design, Outstanding Performance
Only 26 1/2 in x 14 in x 16 5/8 in (HxWxD), the STX2 delivers accurate, full-range (50Hz to 18 kHz) high-level (130 dB Peak SPL- performance.
- Built-In Mid-High Crossover
Eliminates the need for tri-amplification; allows bi-amping.
- Heavy Duty 12-inch WooferWith treated fiber cone, easily handles 500 Watts RMS of power.
- Exclusive Complex Conic DesignProvides constant beamwidth/ directivity without the issues associated with conventional rectangular horns.
- Patented CoEntrant Topology
Integrates the acoustic output of a 10-inch cone and a 2-inch HF driver into a wideband, high-power true point source.
- TRAP (TRue Array Principle) Design
STX2 loudspeakers can be easily turned into true 40° TRAP modules by rotating their horns 90 degrees. TRAP modules combine seamlessly to produce a phase aligned wave front virtually free of lobing.
- Choice of Coverage Patterns
Choose between tightly controlled 60° by 40° and 90° by 40° coverage patterns.