Renkus Heinz CFX61 Non-Powered Loudspeakers
Item No 17907
- High Volume Output, Small Enclosures 80 Hz to 20 kHz ±3 dB: Outstanding, full-range performance in an extremely compact, space-saving design.
- Flexible Input Configurations
Choose passive inputs, or go self-powered with the PF1-200 series intelligent amplifier, either with or without RHAON networking.
- RHAON Audio Operations Network
Self-Powered CF61-2R cabinets are RHAON empowered for flexible digital signal distribution, loudspeaker management and control using standard Ethernet hardware and cabling.
- Exclusive 150° by 60° Complex Conic Design
Provides constant beamwidth/directivity without the problems of conventional rectangular horns; can be rotated 90° within the cabinet for wide or deep listening spaces.
- 1-inch Extended Range Titanium HF Driver
Provides smooth, low distortion high frequency performance to 20 kHz and beyond.
- Heavy-Duty 6.5-inch Woofer
Easily handles 120 Watts of program power.