Renkus Heinz CFX121-8 Non-Powered Loudspeakers
Item No 17909
- Compact Design Outstanding, full-range ± 3 dB, 70 Hz to 18 kHz performance in a compact, space-saving design.
- RHAON Audio Operations Network
All self-Powered CF121 Series cabinets are available with RHAON for flexible digital signal distribution, loudspeaker management and control.
- Exclusive 90° by 60° Complex Conic Design
Provides constant beamwidth/directivity without the problems of conventional rectangular horns; can be rotated 90° within the cabinet for wide or deep listening spaces.
- 2-inch Extended Range Titanium HF Driver
Provides smooth, low distortion high frequency performance to 18 kHz and beyond.
- Heavy-Duty 12-inch Woofer
Easily handles 500 Watts of program power.
- Built-in Crossover
Includes EQ and high frequency protection; in the CFX121 eliminates need for a separate electronic crossover and bi-amplification.