Renkus Heinz STX7/94
Item No 17980
- Compact Three-way Design - Unparalleled Performance
Accurate, full-range 40 Hz to 18 kHz frequency response, high-level 137 dB peak SPL performance.
- Flexible Input Configurations
Choose external bi-amplification, or go self-powered with the PM3R PowerNet Tri-Amplifier with RHAON for flexible analog and multi-channel digital signal distribution, computer control and supervision.
- Dual-12 Doublet Low Frequency DesignProvides superior low frequency directionality in both horizontal and vertical planes.
- Exclusive Complex Conic DesignProvides constant beamwidth/ directivity without the issues associated with conventional rectangular horns.
- Patented CoEntrant Topology
Integrates the acoustic output of a 10-inch cone and a 2-inch HF driver into a wideband, high-power true point source.
- TRAP (TRue Array Principle) DesignST7/44ASR and STX7/44AS Models are true 40° TRAP modules that combine seamlessly to produce a phase aligned wave front virtually free of lobing. The /64 and /94 models can be turned into TRAP modules by rotating their horns 90 degrees.
- Choice of Coverage PatternsChoose between tightly controlled 60° by 40°, 90° by 40° and asymmetrical 40° by 40° (+10°, -30°) coverage patterns.