Renkus Heinz STX4/ 94
Item No 17977
- Compact Three-way Mid/ High Loudspeaker Module
50 Hz to 18 kHz frequency response, high-level 133 dB peak SPL performance.
- Flexible Input Configurations
Choose external bi-amplification, or go self-powered with the PM3R PowerNet Tri-Amplifier with RHAON for flexible analog and multi-channel digital signal distribution, computer control and supervision.
- Quad-8 Doublet Low Frequency Design Provides superior low frequency directionality in both horizontal and vertical planes.
- Exclusive Complex Conic Design Provides constant beamwidth/ directivity without the issues associated with conventional rectangular horns.
- Patented CoEntrant Topology
Integrates the acoustic output of an 8-inch cone and a 1-inch HF driver into a wideband, high-power true point source.
- TRAP (TRue Array Principle) Design ST4R and STX4 loudspeakers are true 40° TRAP modules that combine seamlessly to produce a phase aligned wave front virtually free of lobing.
- Choice of Coverage Patterns 40° by 40°, 60° by 40° and 90° by 40° coverage patterns.