Renkus Heinz IC2-FR-WR
Item No 32974
- Digitally Steerable Array Technology Steerable by ± 30 degrees, "dead" hang the system and adjust the aiming from the RHAON control software.
- Variable Beamwidth ControlAdjustable vertical opening angle from 10 to 80 degrees per beam, even from a single cabinet. With multiple cabinets deploy beams as tight as 5 degrees for maximum control.
- Variable Acoustic CenterPlace the acoustic center anywhere within the array, or for multiple beams choose multiple acoustic centers to best suit the application.
- Self-PoweredIntegral DSP controlled, 8-channel Class D digital amplifiers provide 60 Hz to 20 kHz performance.
- PowerfulA single cabinet can deliver up to 131 dB Peak SPL, over 100 dB Peak at 30 meters, add even higher levels from multi-cabinet arrays.
- VersatileUse as a stand-alone loudspeaker or as a line array module in ground stacked or flown line arrays.
- Advanced TransducersAudiophile quality transducers with Neodymium magnets provide outstanding performance, reduce weight.