Renkus Heinz PN121/ 6 Two-Way Complex Conic Loudspeaker Systems
Item No 17959
- Reference Quality, High-level
Accurate full-range 55 Hz to 18 kHz; 129 dB peak SPL performance from suprisingly compact loudspeakers.
- Exclusive Complex Conic Horn Design
Provides constant beamwidth/ directivity without the problems of conventional rectangular horns; offers superior pattern bandwidth, low distortion and more natural sound; can be rotated 90° within the cabinet for wide or deep listening spaces.
- TRAP (TRue Array Principle) Design
All PN121 and PNX121 series loudspeakers become true 40° TRAP modules when their horns are rotated 90°. TRAP array geometry aligns acoustic centers, so modules combine seamlessly to produce a phase aligned wavefront virtually free of lobing.
- Choice of Coverage Patterns
Choose between 90° by 60° and 120° by 60° coverage.
- Choice of Finishes
PN and PNX Series loudspeakers are available in black, white or custom colors. Weather-resistant models are available.
- Built-in crossoverEliminates the need for a separate electronic crossover and bi-amplification.