Item No 36101
- 112 simultaneous digital audio channels24 channels of AES/EBU I/O, plus 24 channels of ADAT optical I/O, plus 64 channels of MADI I/O, for 112 total channels digital audio I/O. All channels can be active simultaneously.
- 64 channels of MADIServes as a 64-channel MADI-to-AVB converter with near-zero latency and flexible routing and splitting to/from the AVB network.
- 24 channels of AES/EBU and ADAT up to 96 kHzThree 8-channel (D-sub) banks of AES/EBU at all sample rates up to 96 kHz. Three 8-channel banks of ADAT optical at rates up to 48 kHz; six banks of ADAT at 2x sample rates (24 channels).
- Flexible routing, splitting and format conversionSend any input to any output, or multiple outputs. Includes routing to and from the computer, plus any devices on the AVB network. Convert any format to any other.
- Universal connectivityConnects to your computer with Thunderbolt technology, AVB Ethernet or audio class compliant high-speed USB 2.0 (compatible with USB 3.0 and iOS). Discovery app and web app software works alongside any host audio software.
- On-board 32-bit floating point DSP with large console style mixing and effectsFlexible 48-input digital mixer with 12 stereo busses and DSP effects, including reverb with sends, plus modeled analog EQ and compression, gate, and reverb.
- System expansion and audio networkingAdd a 2nd MOTU AVB interface (1248, 8M, 16A, 24Ai, 24Ao or Monitor 8) with a simple CAT-5e ethernet cable. Connect up to five MOTU interfaces using a MOTU AVB Switch (sold separately). Build a network with multiple interfaces and computers using standard AVB switches and network cabling, with ultra-low network latency, even over long cable runs (hundreds of meters). Stream hundreds of audio channels among devices and computers on the network.
- Web app controlControl on-board DSP, mixing, device settings, and network audio routing from web app software running in your favorite browser on a laptop, tablet or smart phone connected by wire or Wi-Fi to your local area network.
- Stand-alone mixing with wireless controlConnect an Apple Airport™ or other Wi-Fi router directly to the 112D with a standard Ethernet cable and control the 112D's powerful routing, mixing and DSP effects from your smart phone or tablet, without a computer. Great for live sound mixing.