MOTU Track 16 - 16x14 Desktop Audio Interface Firewire/ USB 2.0
Item No 31196
- 6 x 14 audio interface for Mac and Windows
- All channels are available simultaneously and operate independently.
- Connects to your Mac or PC via either bus-powered Firewire or hi-speed USB2.
- Routes and mixes all eight inputs to any output pair.
- Each output pair (main outs, line outs, phones, 4x optical, and a return bus) can have a completely different mix of all eight inputs, with or without computer tracks.
- 2x pre-amped equipped mic inputs with individual 48V phantom power, -20 dB pad, Precision Digital Trim, and plenty of gain.
- 2x hi-Z guitar inputs with -20 dB pad and Precision Digital Trim.
- On balanced TRS quarter-inch jacks. Connect a keyboard, synth, drum machine or other analog source.
- On balanced TRS quarter-inch jacks. Connect directly to powered speakers (or other line-level analog destination).
- Separate line-level outputs for secondary studio monitors or other destination.
- Supports standard sample rates up to 192 kHz.
- Digitally controlled analog trim on all inputs provides adjustments in approximately 1/4 dB increments. Fine-tune the balance of your inputs and then save/recall trim configurations.
- Attractive on-screen graphic mixing with an instrument tuner and audio analysis tools including real-time FFT display, spectrogram "waterfall" display, oscilloscope, X-Y plot and linear or polar phase analysis.
- Add additional interfaces for more I/O as your needs grow.
- Directly resolves to (or generates) time code via any quarter-inch input or output, without the need for an extra synchronizer.
- Direct Digital Synthesis (DDS)
- DSP-driven phase lock engine and internal clock source produces imperceptibly low jitter characteristics (below the noise floor), even when the Track16 is resolved to an external clock source via SMPTE time code.
- DC-coupled TRS outputs
- Can be used with Volta (sold separately) to manipulate and sequence voltage-controlled modular synthesizers from a host DAW.
- Compatible with all current and recent generation Macs and PCs.
- Includes ASIO, WDM, Wave, Core Audio, and Core MIDI drives. Supports all popular Mac and Windows audio software.
- 100% compatible with all host-based effects processing in today's popular audio programs.
- Includes AudioDesk full-featured sample-accurate workstation software for the Mac with recording, editing, mixing, real-time 32-bit effects processing & sample-accurate sync.
- No need for external power when operating as a FireWire interface connected to a computer. A power supply is included for stand-alone or USB2 operation.
- Chassis dimensions: 5 (W) × 8.375 (L) × 1.125 (H) inches (12.7 × 21.27 × 2.86 cm). Knob height adds approximately 0.5 inch (1.27 cm) from the top surface.
- Included DB25 breakout cable with audio connectors is approximately 44 inches (111.76 cm) long.