Vari-Lite VL6000 Beam
Item No 42565
- Aerial beam and image projection system consists of a variable iris reducing the 6.5° to near 1° beam angle.
- Gives the operator 18 direct colors from 3 color wheels.
- Color mixing to achieve up to 55 full color combinations and endless split color effects.
- The exclusive cloaked transition generator system can be used to create auto-timed fades between color combos to reduce programing time in transitioning colors.
- Produces a high output tight collimated shaft of light at 6.5°.
- Static dynamic color system allows the VL6000 BEAM to maintain its highest output at all times.
- Mid-air and projected images area produced via 7 interchange fully rotatable and indexable gobos.
- The edge sharpness and image appearance can be further adjusted via the dedicated focus channel.