Blackstar AMPED 2
Item No 59082
- 100W pedal power amp with 3 channel voicings
- Performance ready amp with multi effects.
- Choose from USA, UK and Classic Amp voicings to dial in your perfect tone.
- Small enough to fit in a gig-bag pocket
- Unique high-headroom design that automatically matches to the speaker impedance to deliver maximum power and optimum tone with any 8-or 16-Ohm cabinet set-up.
- Response control delivers three distinctly different and authentic power valve responses -EL34, 6L6 and EL84.
- Each power valve setting delivers the response, dynamics, sag and break-up characteristics of the selected valve power amp.
- 3 drive voices –Boost, Drive and Fuzz
- Effects include Modulation, Delay and Reverb
- Modulation effect section:Chorus / Flanger, Tremolo, Phaser with 3 parameters
- Delay effect section:Linear, Analogue, Shimmer with 3 parameters
- Reverb effect section: Room, Spring, Plate with 2 parameters
- Freeze effect for Modulation, Delay & Reverb
- Tap Tempo control
- Pro connectivity and integration into your setup using low latency USB audio as an interface for recording, TRS stereo line out and XLR Mono D.I. for live use.
- 4 channel audio USB for easy recording
- Effects loop, 2 x 9V DC outputs and MIDI control for easy integration into your pedalboard or rig.
- On board Chromatic Tuner allowing for tuning on the fly
- Includes CabRig, next-generation DSP speaker simulator that reproduces the sound and feel of a mic’d up guitar cab in incredible detail.
- Deep dive into CabRig settings using the accompanying Free Architect software
- Power Reduction switch allows you to select 100 Watts, 20 Watts or 1 Watt to easily get the perfect balance of power and response for any situation from studio to stage.
- Includes TRS MIDI to 5-pin MIDI adaptor & USB-C cable
- Conceived & designed by Blackstar UK