Blackstar Live Logic Midi Controller
Item No 57524
- Compact and versatile 6-button MIDI foot-controller
- Performance control of any MIDI-equipped hardware, software or plugins
- MIDI over USB for use with DAWs, plugins and live sequencer software like Ableton Live
- Live Logic is an official integrated controller in Ableton Live
- Functions as general USB MIDI Interface
- MIDI In and Out DIN connectors for controlling external MIDI hardware
- 2x Expression Pedal inputs for continuous control of MIDI parameters
- Controls MIDI Program Change, Control Change, Note and Clock messages
- Program Change Messages 0-127 / 1-128 (assignable with USB software)
- Free Mac/PC app to customize the function of each footswitch and expression pedal and save and load configuration presets
- Select between “Patch” and “Custom” Mode
- Patch Mode: Send MIDI Program Change message to any connected MIDI devise; Screen displays current program number (e.g. for changing Presets). Buttons 5&6 switch banks.
- Custom Mode: Use the USB control software to customize the MIDI messages being sent. Map any Program Change, Control Change, Note & Clock message types to the six footswitches.
- Power via Battery, 9V DC or USB bus for use anywhere
- Footswitches via stage visible LED illumination and multi-functiondisplay
- Rugged metal housing
- Optional “PSU-500” operates 100-240V AC and incl. 4 different plugs for global-use
- Compatible with any 9V center-negative power supply.
- Designed by Blackstar R&D Team in the UK