Walrus Audio Julianna
Item No 58019
- Tap Tempo Control: Set the rate of the LFO with the Rate knob or the tap tempo switch.
- Stereo In/Out
- Jacks: Run mono in/mono out, mono in/stereo out, stereo in/stereo out.
- Momentary Secondary LFO
- Speed: Ramp up or slow down to a second LFO rate. See manual for details.
- Drift Function: Gently speed up and slow down the LFO rate. Kinda like having a little robot inside your pedal moving the Rate knob up and down. See manual for details. You'll like this one.
- Random LFO Shape: In addition to sine and triangle, Julianna adds a random wave shape option to modulate the pitch of your signal.
- Division: Select quarter note, quarter note triplet or eighth note multiplier to scale a tapped in tempo.• Expression Control: Control Depth, Rate or both with an expression pedal.
- External Tap In.
- stereo chorus/vibrato
- 9VDC 100mA (center negative)
- 348 gr.
- made in the usa