Shure TL46T/O-MTQG: Tan
- The TL46 is ideal for a variety of theater, film, broadcast, and live TV applications when additional output (8-10dB) is required
- Twice the surface area of other subminiature microphones for pristine, natural response and robust low-frequency response due to the patent pending dual-diaphragm design
- Improved off-axis consistency yields accurate reproduction regardless of vocal source position or movement
- Best-in-class low self-noise and dynamic range for cleaner audio production
- Interchangeable sweat- and moisture-resistant frequency caps prevent sweat-outs due to an invisible syperhydrophobic nanoscopic coating
- Paintable 1.6 mm cable that is immune to memory effect and kinks
- Dual redundant ground in cable serves as secondary shield for longevity
- Sound signature: Natural
- Sensitivity: High (8-10db increased output)
- Connectors: LEMO, MTQG/TA4F
- Accessories: Available separately
In dialogue or monologue. Song or speech. A single word can affect the whole story. Through sweat, noise, and wear and tear, your little lavalier has an enormous job to do. Shure TwinPlex stands up to the toughest conditions to make every word a clear statement of quality. Natural audio at high or low frequency, the innovative dual-diaphragm captures the complete weight of your voice. And the capsule design maximizes effective surface area in an easy-to-conceal package. So sound suits performer, not the other way around.
No more “sweat-outs.” The superhydrophobic coating keeps perspiration from upstaging the sound. And the medical-grade cable technology flexes to fit the costume design and the demanding schedule. So your lavalier rises to the challenge, night after night.
The TL46 offers unmatched signal-to-noise, superior natural sound quality, and a high sensitivity output. Perfect for dialogue and medium SPL applications, the TL46 also features an ultra-durable 1.6 mm paintable cable, interchangeable moisture-resistant frequency caps with both LEMO and TA4F (TQG) connector options. It’s the premium choice when the message needs to rise above the noise.
|Item Category Code||SHURE|
|Vendor Item No.||TL46T/O-MTQG|
|Country/Region of Origin Code||MX|